Not much on my Wall. I spent most of the weekend having fun at TRENDS.
50's style with Elvis in the Building!!.

I got home in time to stitch my Spelling Bee Saturday Globe Block.

My Heart Block was already made, :)
The QQQ Blog Hop Continues HERE

Monday, March 19, 20108
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
See you back at QuiltingrandmaBlog tomorrow!!!
Linking up with Small Quilts and Doll Quilts HERE


Looks like the 50s theme was well played, and I'm glad you got to go!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had fun.
ReplyDeleteWork on your UFOs.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time
ReplyDeleteElvis and quilting? Sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteIt is all about fun love the Globe
ReplyDeleteWhat is Trends??
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a blast this last weekend
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to spend the weekend. Glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteIt's good to see what's been keeping you busy. That looks like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteYou always inspire me with your scrappy projects. LOVE THEM!!!
ReplyDelete