Sunday, November 29, 2009

2nd Thanksgiving

We have much to be Thankful for. Not just at this time of Year. We live in a Free Country and don't have much that we can't get with a little effort on our part. We have a family who loves each other. Our Children and Grandchildren who live close came for a belated Thanksgiving Dinner at our small house. Kori and Joe came first. They brought a "Thankfulness Journal" to start keeping for the holiday as a family. I love that my grandchildren like to play together. A bit noisily, but they do have fun when they are together. Before Dinner we had a Cousin's Picture on the Church Pew we got from Aunt Diana. 11 of the 14 isn't too bad. The Pew came in handy when it was time to have the children sit up to the table. I used the Checked table cloths for the backdrop. And they are sitting on the "Reunion" quilt. The food everyone brought was yummy! I think it tired Grandpa out. But I am grateful especially this year for all of his help. He was the Turkey cutter, Potato Peeler, Table carrier and dishwasher extraordinaire. This year he even helped with making the 'Colby' rolls. Thanks for bringing your families to share a Thanksgiving with us here. We love all of you.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com