Monday, November 23, 2009

DESIGN WALL MONDAY 11-22-09

Here you go! I have a 'real' design wall now. I put a piece of white flannel over the top to cover part of the Muslin. Pictures of the SBS blocks show up better on the white. These are the blocks of the past 3 weeks on my SBS list. I have only 30 more blocks to make. I have been making beaded Christmas Ornaments this week and hung them up to admire on the design wall. I made paper clip angels, jingle bell angels, a Christmas spider and beaded snowflakes for an ornament swap I'm in. They need to be homemade ornaments in sets of 5. I have one more set to finish for the Swap, due by the 1st to the Swap hostess with the mostess. I found the Red and Gold Jingle bells and thought of making angels with the gold ones. Still thinking about the red ones, can 'angels' be red??? Maybe some cute little red felt hats would make them look like Santa... Check out other Design Wall Monday Posts at patchworktimes with Judy L

2 comments:

  1. Cute ornaments! I like the red Santa idea. Could you use silver bells to make a candy cane type one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Design walls rock. Glad you have a "real" one now.

    Where do find out about all these fun swaps you're in?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com