
Here we are leaving the Temple, no big Photographer pictures. Don't you love the 'skunk' coat. All I have are a few snap shots taken as we were rushing to get into our cars. My Parents and Grandma rode with Paul's Parents. Dinner afterward was at Burger King. See why Pictures are a big deal to me now. Why I don't cut Ovals out of them any more, and why I take so many...???

This is what it looked like when we woke up...
My mother had purchased a picture of the Cardston Temple with the Green grass all around the day before and had to go exchange it for this one. It was hung at our Reception and has hung in our home for 33 years now
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! This is our Engagement picture. back in the day when black and white was the norm. I still have the green Jumpsuit and his white and green floral shirt. I know my children would roll their eyes if I tried it on, no pictures, I promise IF I do.

Thanksgiving is my favorite time of year. The year is almost gone and it is time for FAMILY! I'm missing part of my family especially this year. Playing the "Glad" game and singing the "Count your Blessings" song though...

It's also what would have been my parents 71st anniversary and my paternal grandparents 101st anniversary. On this date so many years ago they were married in the Salt Lake Temple. I chose the date but not that Temple. I love that my father bought the 'polyester' lime green suit and wore it especially for the day... Mom's dress is double knit polyester...the fabric that will never wear out!
I know of at least 2 other couples, not related, who have the same Anniversary...
Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteDad still has his engagement picture outfit too. Remember? I wore it for a retro day at school. What fun outfits!
Happy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDelete