A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Monday, November 9, 2009
DESIGN WALL MONDAY 11-9-09
Since I have two DESIGN WALLS at my house- (both are in the process of being attached so right now they are still portable) You will see two projects again this week. Quilting buddy has the swine flu and I am sewing remotely again this week. That is if I get my table cleared off so I can.
The picture above shows the swap blocks that I received last week from my Sylvia's Bridal Christmas Swap. I added the blocks from Lynn to make it square. They aren't sewn together waiting for a few other projects that have been waiting longer to be done...
This is Lynn W's Row Robin as it came to me. I will add the last row and she will have it very soon! This is a quilt for her son. I can hardly wait to show her my row. Get well soon quilt buddy!
Go check out other Design walls at Judy L's Blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(172)
-
▼
November
(13)
- DESIGN WALL 11-30-09
- 2nd Thanksgiving
- Turkey Bowl and Thanksgiving Ham
- 33 years ago we were here...
- DESIGN WALL MONDAY 11-22-09
- Holiday Traditions Quilt Contest
- Cross Country Christmas Blog Hop
- Veteran's Day
- Local Guild Night
- DESIGN WALL MONDAY 11-9-09
- My Buddy Came Home
- SBS Christmas Swap Blocks
- DESIGN WALL MONDAY 11-2-09
-
▼
November
(13)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
I like the colors in Lynn's quilt. Especially those cool circles! It's all just fun to look at.
ReplyDeleteHope you have fun quilting at home. :) And DON'T get sick.