Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Local Guild Night

The Walla Walla Valley Quilt Guild had the monthly meeting on Tuesday evening. We presented 9 quilts to the WW Helpline Women's shelter. These quilts will remain at the Shelter. We would be very busy replacing them everytime a women leaves and takes one with her. They have plans to have 18 beds there. We have some more work to do. Here is the director of Helpline loaded up with the quilts. Also the Hearts and Flowers committee presented a Hearts and Flowers quilt to a fellow member who lost her father recently, (in the past year). This quilt was set together by Lynn W and quilted by JoAnn S. My Secret Pal has been busy shopping for me... She must have re-read in my bio that I collect Lambs. You know "Mary had a little lamb..." I will find out at next month's meeting who she is and will get to thank her in person for all the goodies she has given me over the year.

1 comment:

  1. What lucky (at least in the awesome quilts) those ladies are who get those great quilts. I'm sure they are much appreciated by those who have so little.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com