Monday, November 30, 2009

DESIGN WALL 11-30-09

These are the blocks I received from my SBS Blue and Brown swap. They came from as far a way as Ireland and Canada, also some from Virginia, Florida, Missouri, Wisconsin & Ohio. I think this may be the start of another quilt... I'll be a bit selective on which blocks I make this time. No hard ones! And it won't be worked on more until after the scrappy one is at least a 'flimsy' top. Check out other fun Design Walls linked at Judy L's Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Those blues and brows are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll finish my blue and brown quilt soon. I really like those colors together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com