A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Monday, December 27, 2010
Design Wall Monday. December 27,2010
I've had this panel cut apart for some time now and I think it would make a cute little project to work on for the week between Christmas and New Years. Other than taking down the Christmas Decorations and catching up on Mystery quilts I have printed clues for...I have not too much on the agenda this week. I'm not sure what I'll put between the rows, but I have a few of the coordinating fabrics from Nancy Halvorsen's Christmas Fabric line in these colors. My friend in Utah said she decorates with her "Snowman" collection after she takes down her Christmas Decor.
Go check out the other Design Walls at Judy L's Blog. I'm sure she has some fun things to share in 2011. I used her recipes for Divinity and Cherry Nut Slice and Bake cookies. They are sure to become favorites in the future. The recipes can be found on her Blog too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(177)
-
▼
December
(22)
- 2011 Monthly Monochromatic Challenge
- UFO's READY - Set - GO
- Quilting while I can...
- Design Wall Monday. December 27,2010
- Christmas 2010- long, lots of Pics...
- 2010 Eve of Christmas EVE
- Wrapping Crazy Grandma...
- Design Wall Monday - December 20, 2010
- Looking More and More like Christmas
- AQS Blog of the Week-
- 2011 UFO Challenge
- I Feel Loved!
- DESIGN WALL MONDAY - December 13, 2010
- Ornaments & Ballet
- TGIF-Making Progress
- TIM-BERRRRRR
- Trees galore
- Design Wall Monday, December 6, 2010
- 1st Sunday of Christmas 2010 Season
- My LUCK is Holding...
- Ready to Bind, LYNN...
- Mini Trees on Display
-
▼
December
(22)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
Cute panel. I too bring out snowmen once I put away Christmas decorations after Epiphany.
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss the Cherry Nut slice and bake cookies? I think I will hunt that up. Enjoy working on the snowmen.
Very cute panel!
ReplyDelete