It's FRIDAY! The end of the first full week of December. My tree has been Uprighted! We had to use a piece of PVC pipe and my Broomstick Lace wooden thing-y taped into the bottom to hold it stable. I have found a way to put some lights up in the Windows on the Inside. Paul and I don't think 'Me on a Ladder outside' is a good idea... He just doesn't have the time with working and Bishop's stuff. The other night I drove right past my house. I had to get some lights in the windows at least so I don't do that again.
My progress:
ALL Swaps- Christmas Stars, Secret Stocking and Ornament Exchange-DONE
Nativities out- DONE
Trees up- DONE

Lights in Windows- DONE

Christmas Picture - TAKEN, BLOGGED and Included with Mailed Newsletter.
Newsletter mailed - DONE
Far away Packages mailed- 2 DONE, 2 more to GO
Goodies made & RS attended- DONE (only have DUP, GUILD, & WARD PARTY next week)

Gifts wrapped- just a couple, I know there's more to do, gotta find all the boxes, wrapping paper and tape. Might have to use tags this year...
I still have to finish the rest of the Home-made ornaments for Family. And make something for my Secret pal at Guild. Time for putting away the boxes and making room for company in the week to come. I think my Visiting Teachers come today... so no errands or crafting until after they leave.
MERRY CHRISTMAS- 15 Days to Go...
I'm impressed with how much you have done. I guess that is your word this year. What will next year's word be? Relax?
ReplyDeleteDon't climb the ladder. You have enough trouble with the stairs in your house.
See you tomorrow!!!
You've been busy and got loads done. Wish I could say the same.
ReplyDeleteYah Mom.. I don't think you or Dad need to be on a ladder.. Don't the Young Men need something to do for mutual?!
ReplyDelete