Sunday, December 19, 2010

Looking More and More like Christmas

...and I'm not referring to the SNOW... we got a little more today. Friday was FREE Cookie Coupon day for Wendy and I at the "Cookie Tree". The coupon was in the Thursday UB newspaper. We enjoyed the Turkey 1/2 sandwich and soup special and visited until they were ready to close and kick us out. The Ward Christmas Social was on Friday Night at the Church. The Former Activities Committee did a short Program that included the talents of some of our Youth. Piano, flute and clarinet and singing...Well Done YOUTH! 3 Wise Men came to have their pictures taken with the Children and to give out some gifts. We had to get a Picture taken with the 3 Wise Men and 3 wise Women... There is a Movie on the Hallmark Channel Dec 26th at 8 pm by that name. It is sort of a "Christmas Carol type Movie, but it's about a woman, at 3 different ages, looking at her Past, Present and Future. This is how the Living room looks after some re-arranging and much WRAPPING of Gifts. I think a BIG box of "Christmas 'exploded' in there! Pictures of the Grandchildren as babies has found a new place to be and there is room for the next 3 to come in 2011. In the guest room, the Stockings for 14 grandchildren are hung... waiting to be filled.I need to find some more recent wallet sized pictures to put in similar frames to fit on this shelf. I found the shelf at a Yard Sale for $5 and added the Sawtooth hangers and cup hooks. Just 5 more sleeps until the Idaho Family gets here and we start the best part of the Holiday- FAMILY!

1 comment:

  1. I guess if I want a good picture, I better bring a better face. LOL

    It was lots of fun. Thanks for lunch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com