Thursday, December 2, 2010

My LUCK is Holding...

While I was BLOGGING this afternoon... NaDell sent me an e-mail telling me I'd won a prize from her friend's BLOG contest. This is what her Blog says: So without further ado, the winner of the awesome game Trek to Zion, created by my dear cousin Jen, is... Mary who wanted to win it for her daughter. Congratulations Mary! (And NaDell) And I have to say Thanks to Alicia at her BLOG I like winning prizes so much I'm doing another Blog Hop with the Henry Glass Fabrics Company's Designers Henry Glass participating designers Anka"s Treasures-Heather Mulder Peterson Brenda PInnick Designs Buggy Barn- Janet Nesbitt & Pam Soliday Fresh Cut Quilts Pattern Co.-Kari Ramsay Jillily Studio-Jill Finley Kati Cupcake Pattern Co.- Amy Hamberlin Kim Diehl Lazy Daisy Cottage-Dana Brooks Linda Lum DeBono Little Quilts-Mary Ellen Van Holt, Alice Berg, & Sylvia Johnson Lizzie B Creative- Liz Hawkins & Beth Hawlkins Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.- Carrie Nelson Pink Fig Patterns- Chelsea Anderson QuiltSoup-Barbara Jones Rose Cottage-Laurie Bird The Noble Wife-Jacquelynne Steves The Whole Country Caboodle- LeanneAnderson

2 comments:

  1. haha awesome!!! you're just going to give it to her? you should torture them and keep it at your house, haha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! WE're going to have to try it out at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com