Monday, September 9, 2013

Design Wall Monday- September 9, 2013

Pam Buda Sew-Along Blocks are on my Design Wall Posting today.
  I am amazed at the way each block is so different. I made my last block matching the Hst's for the Flying Geese.  Now that I look at Pam's block HERE again it reminds me more of a Buzz Saw block. 
I can make one that is totally random since I have more HST's to use up. After seeing Judy D's this morning I'm wondering which one I've missed sewing.
 Pam promises something even more exciting and different this coming Friday.  I can hardly wait. 
 It's Friday the 13th and my oldest son's 36th Birthday.  I'm not superstitious...much, LOL
 I got the borders on my "Somewhere in Time" quilt. I am happy with this quilt and the motion that the Light Blue makes with the Cream colored stars.  
Click HERE to go and visit more Blogs linked up with Patchworktimes.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Mary, this makes me chuckle. I was missing one too and had to bring my blocks to the computer and compare to find the one I hadn't done. LOL
    Somewhere In Time is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "Somewhere in Time" quilt is beautiful. The colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Somewhere In Time is beautiful. I could hear the song in my head as I looked at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somewhere in Time is Gorgeous!!
    Okay, I admit--I am starting on Pam Buda's blocks. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Mary, your blocks are wonderful, but your Somewhere in Time quilt is STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com