Friday, September 6, 2013

September NewFO

I didn't list a NewFo for the Month. I already have plenty to keep me busy.  I got the new Pattern Book of the "Loyal Union Sampler" in the mail and have joined the Yahoo Group to make the quilt a Block a week.  At that rate it could take a couple years. There are 121 blocks in this Sampler. 
 I 'tested' 5 Blocks for the Book and my name is listed as one of Jennifer's friends.  
I found the quilts that my blocks are in and now can show them to you.  
If you want to JOIN the YAHOO GROUP the link is HERE .
F-4 Jonathan's Satchel, C-8 Diamond Star, B-10 Connecticut

B-6 Charley Stockley's Star                                      H-5 Ohio

                                            

I have to decide still what fabrics to use in my LUS (Loyal Union Sampler)  I'm leaning toward the scrappy Blue and White version. I did the 3 Blue and White Blocks, using my B & W stash, with the first call for help and when a 2nd call went out, I got the patterns plus the fabric from Jennifer to make the last two.

Jennifer will be in Colorado signing her new Book " The Spymistress" in October. Link to read the first Chapter is HERE. I'm hoping DH can get vacation time and take me to see her. 
 I could get her to sign my LUS Book too. Wish me LUCK!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job, Mary. I think the purple, green and brown (gold?) one is my favorite.
    Good luck on that October trip! : ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely blocks. I love the lower left block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wouldn't that be fun? Hope you get to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com