The 2nd week is always Quilt Guild. Once again it is time for the Block Lotto.
There were 5 Blocks turned in this month.
Congrats to the winner of the Blocks. It wasn't me...
Carol Hargreaves was the lucky one.
Next Month Block is found HERE. I have been going by the Alphabet.
H is for "Housewife"
H is for "Housewife"
Here is the rest of my story board.
I encouraged them to use their favorite way to make the 2.5"(half square triangles) HST's
The fabric choice is 'something cheery' with cream background.
I showed my Somewhere in Time and got lots of OOOO's and AHHHH's.
There was a lot of Business and sign ups for helping at the Quilt Festival.
My Secret Pal gave me a few things, I think she has been gone and that is why
I hadn't gotten something every month.
There is 2 yards of this panel fabric. That's 45 squares to make into a quilt.
Copywrite 1993 by Fabric Traditions.
A copy of the Tale of Alice's Quilt (I already have a copy of this book) and and note book with a place for filed things. The square is a panel that looks like it needs to be used in our Challenge for Guild.
My Pam Buda Blocks are all accounted for and a second of the last block -#9 is there too.
I needed to make #7.
I have to do a SHOUT OUT for My Quilt Buddy---
It's Lynn's Birthday!!!
Go HERE and leave a message on her
BLOG
for her special Day!
I love the Pam Buda blocks. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI like that block lotto design in the first photo. That would be fun to do in scraps.
ReplyDeleteYour Nabby's Dowry blocks look great. I need to get sewing mine together!