Wednesday, September 4, 2013

2013 "Get it Done" September Goals/ NewFo Link-up

AUGUST 2013 Goals:
1- WW Fair Banner- NOT DONE (maybe next year)
2- Borders on Somewhere in Time- Blue CUT, but not sewn
3-Make 3 more Blocks and sew together - Midnight Flight, add Border - PARTS DONE
4- NON Quilt Related- Make Blessing dress - DONE

I didn't do as well as I thought I would on my goals but as you saw on my DWM post, I did a LOT at the Fair.

My NewFO was my Pickle Dish/Gameboard quilt that is now called "PARCHEEZI"
This was a class I started in August so it counts as a NewFO. 
 Linking up to Cat Patches HERE


I am ready to sew all the Blocks together and add the border for September. Picture shows the 9 sets of 4 all trimmed and pressed.

September 2013 GOALS:

1- Parcheezi- to flimsy
2- 3 more Midnight Flight Blocks, sew to Flimsy
3- Somewhere in Time (blue)- Borders
4- Star & Crown- Binding

Linking up HERE for Get it Done Challenge

I have Quilt guild next week and could possibly have the Flimsy tops to show.  I know that I should only show my "FINISHES".  My Sew n Vac friend told me that. I might forget if I've shown them so IF I get them to flimsy I might show them now. I'm saving the Star and Crown to 'reveal' at the Walla Walla Valley Quilt Festival.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com