Monday, July 6, 2026

Monday Stitching

 It's a July Monday.
Hot hot hot!
My machine was humming along, 
Until the bobbin ran out...
I added 4 flowers more today.
Just 5 more to finish this project.
This isn't the final layout. 
One more row,  more like this.

Here's us on the 250th Birthday of America!
A lot more gray hair. 
But we're still moving and celebrating. 
There was a Sweets Game to watch!
They won the series ar home.
Got there in the 2nd inning.
We almost napped too long.
Got our new hats!

1 comment:

  1. Your flowers are growing gorgeously (if that's a real word -- you know what I mean.) My husband and I reminisced about 1976 and told our son that he'll most likely get to see the tri-centenial. Wow how times have changed. Enjoy all the memories. Grey gives us character.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com