Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Wow-Wednesday

Got the label made. 
And Stitched down.

They loved their quilt.
2 months today.
I knew they weren't freezing.
 Love stitching the RWB this year.
It fits just right!

We were in our spot for the Sweets vs Pippins game. $2 Tuesday
Been a fan since 2010
Even when the score isn't in our favor. Good hits and double plays, stolen bases and wild catches.

We have a winner
Karen Michaels is our Member Featured Quilter.
She is the one who publishes the Newsletter. 
I help her in the sorting room.
She gave a great intro.
I voted for her the past 4 years. 
Good to have her finally win.

I have a Day at home. 
It's been hot so spending time in my Quilt Zone is just the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com