Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Wow-Wednesday

I had to do it!
It's Christmas on July time.
I put my Christmas fabrics in a couple of Totes. 
Found one and took it downtown Monday.
Broke out my Accuquilt Go Cutter. 
I had 2 Layer Cakes in there from Missouri Star
I got all these blocks made that day.
Chandelier Quilt #3.
It's like a Quilt in a day.
Had to put them on the wall. 
This one is for us. 
"Christmas in Quilt Town!"
I had purple snowflake fabric to use as background 💜  Perfect for my Purple loving heart.

Then eddie and the Committee started moving  blocks around... what if?
This could make it bigger.
Use another Background, make 12 more blocks.
I had a plan, thanks to eddie!

Tuesday's blacks added. Will there be enough for the setting triangles? Nope!
Maybe I could piece some fabric and make those 4 missing triangles. 
I pinned the rows as I took if off the wall.
Then it was lunchtime.
I skipped eating to sew the rows on the diagonal.
Making this reminded me that I need to Quilt Michael and Elizabeth's Christmas Quilt. 
I will get the backing made today. 
Found a flannel piece long enough to piece it.

Went home early to get ready for Quilt Guild.
I'm in charge!
Got the chicken strips ordered last week
I left home early and had some extra time.
Went to see if DD#2 was home.
She is so good at helping me with flyers!
Isn't this great?

Yea, we are scheduling an At Home Retreat.
We can sew all day and go home to
 sleep in our own beds.
I need to plan the meals. 
eddie says she'll head up the Sunday 
sewing time for me.
  I can stop by after to help
 with the cleanup.
No stitching on Sunday for me...

July is half over.
I am late to start the Fat Quarter Shop Sal.
Printed the first two clues.
Well see if I can catch-up.

Whew, now I'm tired!
It's a 3 day sewing week at Powered by Fabric. 
I can do it!

What fun have you started this month? 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com