I did it!
The DWR is Quilted!
I used a swirly design called "Breath of the Gods".
It took less passes than I put on the screen.
I will trim it and get the binding and label on later.
It was a beautiful night.
Not too hot, breezes blowing the flag.
It's a "Go" Day at Powered by Fabric.
Sweet Lou after the 7th inning Stretch.
I bought a Go but have never used it.
The Go ladies at Powered by Fabric meet usually
Meet on a Thursday when I am at the Temple.
Hurray Today, I get to "go" play with them.
If I get there early I can use the big table to trim.
Have a great week blogging friends.
Thanks for the comments 😄




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!