Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Wow-Wednesday

I went to stitch at Powered by Fabric two 
days in a row. 
I had a quest to finish the Flowers.
I cut out one single Fabric and 2 doubles. 
No extra block for me.
A friend said she wanted to see them of the wall. 
I got the last two flowers done.
The leaf part look like birds to me.
It got eddie's approval.
It looked balanced, she said.
It's stacked and ready to sew together. 
Hurray!

I came home and iced my back.
Chiro Day.
I should have iced after, but went straight to sew.
Then I mowed the lawn in 90° weather. 
I can do hard things!

Whacha Working On?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for deciding on your layout. It's ready and waiting for the next step when you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute quilt! Good work.
    I'm working on trying to get my house ready for the 4 family members who will be coming to stay for a few days next week. No quilting at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com