I get to stay home today!
Did you go outside last night?
This looked way better IRL
It's a Quilting downstairs day.
I have a deadline!
12 days until I need it done.
My weeks fill up quick.
Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays vary between Sew Days, Meetings, FHE and appointments.
Thursdays are for my Service at our
Columbia River Temple.
I wish the ride wasn't so long.
Praying for a Temple to be built In Walla Walla.
I may never see it, I can hope!
This is where I'll be
I could go back to Tri-Cities tonight.
KD is celebrating at an Arcade with friends.
Driving at night doesn't sound fun.
Today is a double Birthday.
I have a 19 year old Grandson in Walla Walla
& a 1 Year Old Granddaughter in Missouri.
Wishing I was there.
Blogoversary still hasn't happened
Can't decide what to gift...
I haven't had any commenters for awhile so
I'm rethinking what I want to do.
I can see how many view my Blog.
Have a Happy FriYay!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!