I made as many Arcs as I could yesterday.
Count is 75.
I ran out of one of the fabrics.
It's one I only had a Fat Quarter of.
Checked at 3 Shops on the way home.
Found this fabric...
It has Bells on it. It looks good with the Arcs.
Last night I was hungry for Chicken Chow Mein.
Grateful for my momma teaching me how.
I think I will use it for solid arcs.
That way I can start making blocks sooner.
I have about 5 weeks.
eddie found this cute tool box for me.
It's so nice of her.
She is thoughtful and kind!
Grateful for my momma teaching me how.
Yummy stuff!
I got an MSQC Bundle.
There was a Chuck the duck in my box!
Must have been shopping under the influence. 😆
Does that happen to you?
Have a great Wednesday.
Whatcha Working On?






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!