Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Wow-Wednesday

 I had a plan. 
The Quilt on the frame got done. 
That last border needed a different pattern. 
I tried a new design that should have Nested better.
It looked good on the screen.
"Loopy Swirls"

This is the backing that wasn't quite big enough.
I have 2 maybe 3-4 more Christmas quilts.
Using up the flannel stash.

I got the Dwr loaded, then decided it needed a small border surrounding the dark Arcs. 
It didn't take long.
Much better!

And as for my Monday stitching. 
The Jolly Tree Farm SAL won. 
Only a month late this year. 
It's all printed.
I love all the Christmas fabrics.

I have a few in the Queue to bind. 
Yep!
Trimming downtown, and cutting Binding today. 
It's a Scrap day.
Need a layer cake for eddie Walker's new idea. 

Whatcha Working On?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com