What a fun Tuesday!
It's been awhile since I took a class.
Diane taught us about
"Color, Contrast and Cohesion"
Her presentation lasted all day.
I sewed with some Red, White and Blue Scraps.
I chose the Windmill block to make.
There's a new Great Grandson coming.
Being born in 2026 he needs a Patriotic quilt.
So many ways to choose spreading the colors.
Red and Blue Swapping placement
Hard to decide which way I liked best.
I need one more block for that space.
It's a Start.
Today is a resting day.
I'll be back stitching arcs.
Just a few more to sew and trim.
I dropped Paul off at his Happy place.
He didn't turn around to pose.
The skies were clearer today.
3 young ones sitting, looking up at the Temple.
School started early in Walla Walla.
The roads were busy.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!