Friday, August 14, 2026

It's a FriYay

 I m a lucky quilter!
My Guild friend randomly drew my name. 
I'm always excited for her prizes.

That reminds me I haven't done my Blogiverseary.
It will havecto wait until another day. 

I get to go stitch with my Quilty Friends. 
It's a Guild Sew-in Weekend. 
I can sew Friday and Saturday. 
You know I'm working mostly on the Sage Green Double Wedding Ring Quilt.  
But I have a Challenge Quilt to Finish, too.
These blocks are the beginning. 
Lots of Red White and Blue!
Eddie shared the bottom strip with me. 

2 of her samples of random designs with parts and pieces left over from other projects.



Entries have to be in by September 1st for the 
Quilt Festival. 

Hope my Blogging friends are safe and Happy this Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com