Monday, August 10, 2026

Monday Musings

 I had a busy week.
This is usually my Busiest week.
I'm trying to get some Blocks made. 
I cut the 10" strips for the background. 
Decisions, I like the Regular Arc blocks
I also like the fabric I found with bells on it. 
Do I ise it for Cornerstones and solid arcs?
I need to choose quickly 😩 

My New Scrappy Quiltville Book finally came. 
Some of my favorites are included. 

Clearing off a Flat space I found this ready to assemble  SAL 
I didn't take long.
Might add more borders.

I put a Flannel Christmas backing on that was too short for my Chandelier Quilt. 
Looking at my TBQ pile, I found this old Sal
From Fat Quarter Shop. 
It fits. 
I can get another Christmas quilt quilted this year.
Gotta look for another backing. 

We took a drive-by our old house in Umatilla. 
Kinda sad to see the lawn has dried up.

It's a GO Day at Powered by Fabric. 
I will go for the morning. 
Be home for lunch.
Too much to get ready for Guild tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com