To get over my BAD Day -- I ate a few of these... ( I didn't go and yell at the Post office.)
Last night while watching Dancing with the Stars I looked at my novelty prints & stitched up this...
I'm ready almost for MAY for ME. HA-HA-HA
The time to Link up is very soon, April 15th - April 22. I will Link my Post showing my Bingo card and the list of what each square means. The place to link up and learn more about it is at Tonya's Blog here.
I took the time to fill out the registrations for the next quilt show and will send them off as soon as I decide if I'm going to also enter a "challenge" quilt this year. The Quilt show is the first week-end in May so I have a month to make something. We'll have to wait and see though, because things always seem to go awry whenever I try to plan my own Calendar.

I got my card done too cant wait to see all of the others to see what we have.
ReplyDeletehttp//richardquilts.blogspot.com
http://trackmyshows.com
I can't believe you are considering another challenge quilt, Mary. You love a challenge--literally! : )
ReplyDeleteThose cookies sure look good.
You have some fun novelties there. I especially like "Joe Cool".