YES, it has been a very Long Week... I am so glad it is Finally Friday!
Today, after staying up way too far into the AM yet again, my Quilt Book on "My Publisher" is sent to be published. With great joy I pushed that PUBLISH button this afternoon. Many of the pictures aren't the best quality but the best I had to use at this time. The list of mis-spelled words was long, it will be mis-spelled the right way in my book. I have many different spellings of names in my family and we get used to having our name mis-spelled. I got to add pictures to the front and back covers. That was fun to choose which ones to put there. Delivery is scheduled for April 30th. Can we wait to see it- YES, we have to wait for good things sometimes. And this is a VERY GOOD THING! I figured that IF I didn't do it NOW, it would never get done. OK, now I can devote my time to doing what I really want to be doing---Quilting.
I have so many tops of quilts just waiting to be quilted. I NEED to get the Mega Quilter in it's rightful place before I get total buyer's remorse and call to return it.
Time is getting short on the wait to see all of my Volume 5 of 100 Quiltmaker Blocks to be shown. This gives me something to look forward to. I have SOOO much to show that I can't show right now.
Until Design Wall Monday ...You don't have to wonder what I'm doing- I hope to be quilting and stitching...
A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(234)
-
▼
April
(21)
- So happy to share-Volume 5 "Tester Blocks"
- Design Wall Monday, April 30, 2012
- What a week-end... (long-picture laden post)
- Blocks of the Month- Blogger's style
- Table Runner- tested (reveal)
- DESIGN WALL MONDAY, April 23, 2012
- The Rest of the Story
- Quiltmaker 100 Blocks Volume 5
- Linking up time for Blogger Bingo- May for Me
- Finally Friday...
- Blogging via Android
- Design Wall Monday, April 16, 2012
- Saturday Sew-in-WW Valley Quilt Guild
- "Wash Day" Poem
- Beds- Change for Springtime
- Design Wall Monday, April 9, 2012
- Beautiful - EASTER Day
- What Season is this???
- "Blogger BINGO" coming in May
- A BAD day made better...
- Design Wall Monday, April 2, 2012
-
▼
April
(21)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
It looks great! I am amazed with all the quilts you have made!
ReplyDeleteThat will be fun to have your quilts "published".
ReplyDeleteI hope you can get the Mega Quilter doing what you want it to do!