As promised on my Design Wall Monday Posting are the Pillowcases sent for the March/ April Birthdays.
the one above went to Idaho, the one below went to Colorado
I have enjoyed using the techniques I learned when I took my "Word Play" class using the book by Toni Ricucci last year. It is fun to choose a fabric for each one even if it takes me awhile to sit down and make them sometimes when "LIFE" happens.
I had to show my stacks of bow tie blocks in the box. 123 and counting. Just in case I lose them between now and July. Hahaha! The Orange Plaid is my ode to Bonnie Hunter's Cheddar part of the this Challenge. I mailed some of this shirt to her for her 50th birthday and have seen her using it in her 50th Jubilee quilt blocks. (the link takes you to her Blog post that shows some of her blocks with the orange fabric in them.)


Those personalized pillowcases are a great birthday tradition! Do you send a new one every year, or will you do something else in the future?
ReplyDeleteThat is a pile of bow ties! I didn't join this challenge, so it is fun to see what everyone has done with it.
Derek's came in the mail today. He loved the pillowcase! But, I won't lie. He loved the gummy candies more! haha. Thank you so much. It's adorable!
ReplyDeleteThe personalized pillow cases are darling! I bet them just *love* them!! :)
ReplyDelete