EASTER- 2012
It was a beautiful Day made even better with Family. We had a great Easter Sacrament meeting with great talks about the Savior and how grateful we should all be for the "At-one-ment". A reminder of the origin of the word brings more meaning to it. I love the Songs of EASTER, I was able to actually get out all the "Alleluias" without squeaking. I heard my mother singing in my ear. It was the 32nd Anniversary of my Father's passing picking grapefruit in Arizona. I wasn''t saddened today- I have a peace that I will see him and my Mother again because of Jesus' Resurrection. I had to take some pictures of the Beauty outside today- Even finding a Worm is a good thing to me- that means Spring! Actually his big sister found the worm, we talked him into holding it... see how excited he is?
Andy and NaDell's girls "posing" for Grandma in their Easter Dresses. Abigail is wearing the one I bought for Elizabeth's 1st Easter, Olivia is wearing the Dress Elizabeth wore when Vincent was Blessed (just remembering, NaDell). We were waiting for the rest of the guests to arrive for our Easter dinner.![]() |
| 4 Ransoms |
A family 'tradition' remembered almost too late- Olives on the fingers. Colby shared some of his. Abigail below ate hers before I could catch her with it on her finger. She thinks Grandma is silly to put it on her finger. Food is for eating- not for playing...her mom says.
Joe and Kori's boys- Sam hugs his big Brother as I snapped their picture by the Daffodils.
We missed having everyone but as you could see the house was full. The Paul & Mary Crowther family is scattered this year from Washington to Idaho to Colorado to Ohio and Cuba.



Looks like a great celebration with those who could gather--much better than waffles! : )
ReplyDeleteFun! Oh! I miss everybody! Wish we could've been there too! Happy Easter. Sorry we didn't call or skype yesterday!!! We will tonight for FHE! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for having us! The kids were tired out after all that running in the backyard and even went right to sleep! I just love springy dresses!
ReplyDelete