Tuesday was a stay at home in my PJ's Day!
DH came home from work and said "Good Morning"
I wanted to get my Strippy Star's #2 done as far as I could.
This is how it started

I took the YELLOW strips out.
I decided to leave it "webbed" to show to the Class that starts today.
I can show how to sew the rows together and measure for borders with it this way.
Once I got that done I grabbed the Mystery I started in Chicago.
I'm going to call it "Windy City Stars"
I was asked by the designer not to use the Mystery name.
No worries...
It's ready for the Borders now.
Next up- I had my last Downton Abbey Blocks sitting by the Sewing machine taunting me.
So I started laying them out to get the lines on the triangles all going the same way.
That took a while to be OCD!
Here are the 6 "Plucky Rosamond" blocks
I laid out the rest of the parts and took a picture- Something is missing on the sides.
I alternated the last clues blocks on the top and bottom
I'll have to look at all the clues again and see where I missed the blocks that go there.
This is going to be HUGE!
I went through3 bobbins! It is fun to see how many I use.
I'll be back with pictures on Friday afternoon or Saturday from my Kid's class.




I love the color choices is your Strippy Stars quilt. Those black star points really stand out against the sunset colored strips. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete