Saturday, December 10, 2011

Getting Inspired...by Trees


The Jr Club of Walla Walla has an annual fundraiser for Scholarships.  They ask people and businesses to decorate a mini tree for auction off in December.  Some of the trees appealed to me the most so they are pictured here.  L-R Home Loan Center, WW Sew n Vac, Marcus Whitman Hotel, WW Chamber Music, WW Lacers, WW Sweets, Wine Valley Golf Club, WW Community College, STASH, Josh Van Dong-artictect. and one of the trees in the foyer as you enter the Marcus Whitman. These are just a few of the Trees that were on Display at the Marcus Whitman.  I liked the names of the ones from our Local Quilt Shops -Sew n Vac called theirs "Let it Sew, Let it Sew" and STASH's tree was called "A Stasher's Christmas" --Cute!
I'm trying to get inspired by them to decide how I want to decorate mine this year.

There were also Gingerbread creations there by the Marcus Whitman Culinary team.  Mansions, not just houses.  I will have to go back and take pictures of them later...

1 comment:

  1. What fun little trees! How clever is that snowman? Would love to see the Gingerbread mansions. Went to a gingerbread house display in town over the weekend. Amazing what people come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com