OPPS! This Stash report has been Cancelled by my REMOVAL of TONSILS. I'm hurting so much worse than I was before the surgery I can't think. The medicine they gave me for pain makes me sick and the numbing medicine makes me dizzy. So I'll have to play catch up another day when I'm feeling back to my old self. It is pretty quiet around here. Think I'll go take a nap!
Go see more Stash Reports HERE.
I'll be choosing the WINNER for my Blog Party Giveaway soon. Will announce it later today.
A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(283)
-
▼
December
(22)
- New Year's Eve UFO Quiltmashup
- November & December Blogger BOM blocks
- NewFO's List
- 2011 Crowther Christmas
- 2011 Christmas Eve at our house
- Tonsillectomy, at my age...
- UFO List for 2012
- Design Wall Monday/UFO Reporting for 2011!
- Blog Hop Party Winner
- Stash Report - December 18, 2011
- Gingerbread Mansions
- Secret Gift Revealed...
- 11 Day's 'til Christmas- warning: long Post
- Design Wall Monday,December 12, 2011
- Stash Report - December 11, 2011
- Saturday's Christmas Celebrations.
- Getting Inspired...by Trees
- Blog Hop Party!
- My Army Son- on leave
- Design Wall Monday, December 5, 2011
- Stash Report - December 4, 2011
- 2011 Christmas Quilt Show
-
▼
December
(22)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!