Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stash Report - December 4, 2011

I'm so happy to make this STASH REPORT!


Fabric Added Last Week: 6 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 267.5 yards
Fabric Used Last Week: 33.5 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 213.5 yards
Net Fabric Used YTD:  -54 yards


I've been busy with the Grandchildren's gifts and the Yardage is adding up! It has been a good week.  I finished a Birthday gift also! I had to add a bit to go with the fabric I used.  I cut off the selvages and measured them to find out how much I used.  Watching "It's a Wonderful Life" and cutting up Stash- my kind of Saturday Night. Thanks to THREAD AND BOLTS QUILTING and STASH. I even earned some Stash Cash to spend on next years fabric needs.  21 Days Until Christmas...

Check out more STASH REPORTS HERE.

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com