Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve UFO Quiltmashup

Pat Sloan has called all of us to join her on Twitter, Facebook and the Quiltmashup website to finish up a UFO this week-end. SOOOOO.  I donned my MUUMUU and my shells and Kukui nut necklace and posed by the Quiltingtable and machine. Paul took my Picture for me.  Thanks to my Neighbor who brought me this Blue MUUMUU home from her trip in Hawaii.


 This Round Robin Quilt has been on the table since November 14th. It was started with my Yahoo SBS and other Elm Creek Quilts Group in July of 2010. I had a great group!  It helps that we had a good pattern to follow with Jennifer Chiaverini's Book. I think it is high time it got Finished!
Paul says we are staying home for New Year's Eve.  He will go to bed early anyway...so I can maybe get this finished.  This is the top half the row at my tummy is the top of the center section which is an 18" Mariner's Compass. I have about 3/4ths of it left to quilt.
This is how the Top looked when it arrived home last February. I really want something to be stitching on the way to the Crowther New Years Gathering.  Wish Me luck!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

3 comments:

  1. You can DO it!! Happy New Year to you, Mary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO wish you luck, Mary. It is a beautiful top. You are ambitious! We had our parents and my sister and her family for dinner tonight, but everyone was gone by 10 p.m. If I ever get done at the computer I may sew for a while for only the second time this week. You are looking good (in your muumuu), I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH so beautiful!! And the quilt is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com