Fabric Added Last Week: 10 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 277.5 yards
Fabric Used Last Week: 6 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 219.5 yards
Net Fabric Used YTD: -58 yards
I had to make a few more fabric purchases to finish up the Christmas Gifts I delivered yesterday. I cut up some and some will go into more Gifts later for my friends. This week is Guild our Annual Christmas Potluck and Treasure sale. Our Secret Pals will be revealed- YEA! I finally get to find out who gifted me with some of the fabric that was added this year.
Click HERE to go see more Stash Reports.
For you who are hopping Blogland with the Quilting Gallery's Blog Hop Party - go HERE
A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(283)
-
▼
December
(22)
- New Year's Eve UFO Quiltmashup
- November & December Blogger BOM blocks
- NewFO's List
- 2011 Crowther Christmas
- 2011 Christmas Eve at our house
- Tonsillectomy, at my age...
- UFO List for 2012
- Design Wall Monday/UFO Reporting for 2011!
- Blog Hop Party Winner
- Stash Report - December 18, 2011
- Gingerbread Mansions
- Secret Gift Revealed...
- 11 Day's 'til Christmas- warning: long Post
- Design Wall Monday,December 12, 2011
- Stash Report - December 11, 2011
- Saturday's Christmas Celebrations.
- Getting Inspired...by Trees
- Blog Hop Party!
- My Army Son- on leave
- Design Wall Monday, December 5, 2011
- Stash Report - December 4, 2011
- 2011 Christmas Quilt Show
-
▼
December
(22)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
Sound like you had very good reasons to be in the red! I'm sure you'll use it up in no time from what you reported.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
See, given how much you've used already, I think your net in red isn't all that bad!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe Red Number Is Shrinking!! Yahoo!!
ReplyDeleteI like that Asterisk quilt even more now that it's quilted! I want to call it... someday... maybe? :) Tell Shannon we say Congrats! Wish we could come!
ReplyDelete