Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NewFO's List

I'm so easily tempted and I really liked this idea. I already have my wish list up on the "Pages" I may as well join the fun. Since my habit of starting new projects can't be stopped. I have some of these projects on my want to list for 2012,  I can take time to play this way as well as work on my UFO'S I already have with Judy L. You can join the fun too over at Cat Patches. Check out the Button on my sidebar.


Here's is my List in no particular Order.

Farmer's Wife - My Quilt Buddy called and said we have 3 groups interested in doing this quilt.  I've had the book for a while. We will use Marti Michell templates and make 4-5 blocks a month.

McCall's Quilting Magazine Mystery- It's a short-term project that should be fun. Only 3 parts, first one is in the Jan/Feb Issue on newstands right now.

Morning Glory Designs- 2012 Block of the Month-  Reeze announced this on New Years Eve and I have to do it.  It's all applique and so old fashioned looking!

Shoo-Fly -baby (18 Blocks made)- I just need to decide how to set and put this one together.  I can play with it in my EQ 7. EDITED OUT of the NewFo's since the Blocks are already Made.

Tester quilts for Challenge #3 Pattern - My Doggy Quilt  has so many possibilities, I want to play in EQ7.

ABC Panel Quilts

Aloha (Fussy Cut)-

Flying Geese Challenge (MAY 2012)- This one has a deadline to be made in time for the Krazy Quilter's Quilt Show in May.  I have some ideas, but have to get them into fabric soon!

Feathered Star- a pattern that has been on my WANT list since I went on my First Retreat. It might just be a medallion for a future quilt.

Double Wedding Ring- I would like to make this one someday.  At least a wall hanging size to say I made it.

Jo Morton Basket Mini Quilt- I bought the KIT at a Quilt show and just need to get it out of the bag.

Bug Jars- Quilt Buddy and I have been collecting for this one for a few years.

Paper Dolls- These fabrics call to me, but I have no idea what I want to make with them.

5 comments:

  1. Someone else is doing that McCall's Mystery Quilt. I might have to look into that one. And, personally, I don't think anyone can be a real quilter until they've done a bug jar quilt. Just sayin'. It'll be great to have you on board. I'm looking forward to seeing your starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I understand correctly that you are planning to do all of these quilts in 2012 along with a UFO list? You are so ambitious. I don't even dare make a list--I know I will have so few finishes. I will watch you in amazement! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. With 32 quilts with fabric cut which haven't made it to the flimsy stage and another 35 quilts tops waiting to be quilting, I don't need anymore temptation. I am more that capable of starting new projects without being prompted ;-) Although I did take a look at my list of PIGS and there are 11 on it and I'm thinking of starting the Just Takes 2 BOM in January which would bring the # to 12....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I look forward to you gals working the mystery quilt ( not a magazine person) and love your list. Looks like you are going to enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun list. I'm doing the McCalls Mystery quilt first off, as soon as I can decide what fabrics to use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com