These Blocks make 99 Blocks made in almost 9 months. I had fun fussy cutting the lambs out for the Paper-pieced block Peaceful Hours (top left). Yesterday was the Farmer's Wife Group and I cut out the other 3 and stitched them up today. I'll be cutting more out to finish after I quilt the Shop Hop Challenge Quilt. It is ready to go on the table to be quilted by "Helga"!
I have 4 more to make for September, 3 more for October and 5 more Paper-pieced Blocks and I'll be DONE.
TOTAL Farmer's Wife Blocks = 99
A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(234)
-
▼
September
(18)
- A Great day Antiquing!!!
- 2011-2012 Blogger's Block of the Month
- Antique Mall Finds
- Coming in October- Blockbase Sew-Along
- Design Wall Monday- September 24, 2012
- I Remember Daddy!
- 12 more Farmer's Wife Blocks to go!!!
- Dinner Date with my 8 year old DGS!
- Design Wall Monday- September 17, 2012
- Announcing the WINNERS of WWV Quilt Festival
- WWV Quilt Festival- Day 2 (Picture overload...)
- OOOO AHHHH Quilt Show time!
- Progress from last week- National Sewing Month- DA...
- Design Wall Monday September 10, 2012
- 2012 Fall Trends Road Trip
- Stitching in September
- Labor Day Gathering
- Design Wall Monday - September 3, 2012
-
▼
September
(18)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Wow! That's amazing! I still have only 20 done...and a LONG way to go! Love your blocks!
ReplyDeleteCheery wave from Bev
Marvelous! Love your little lamb ... so sweet! :)
ReplyDelete