I took the opportunity to visit an Antique Mall in town last week that I'd never been to. I looked at all the booths and found so many old quilts. Again my heart is breaking that the families of these quilt makers didn't keep them. This isn't even all of them I saw. My phone died so this is all the pictures I could take. I left my real camera at home.
![]() |
| Grandmother's Flower Garden |
![]() |
| Tumbling Blocks |
![]() |
| Tumbling blocks again |
![]() |
| Granny Squares |
![]() |
| Dresden Plate |
![]() |
| DWR 1 |
![]() |
| DWR 2 |
![]() |
| DWR 3 |
![]() |
| Sunbonnet Sue |
![]() |
| Baskets- Hand quilted |
![]() |
| Small Bow Tie Quilt |
![]() |
| Bow Tie Quilt with Alternating squares |
![]() |
| Seven Sisters |













pretty quilts! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful quilts. I love your work.
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße Grit
Isn't that sad! I so agree with you. I hate to think about quilts I work hard on ending up in garage sales or craft malls. That's one reason why I love blogging. People who actually know what went into making them see my quilts and I see and appreciate and admire their quilts. Thanks for sharing those!
ReplyDeleteCheery wave from
Bev
I have to admit, I rather like the look of the solid block between the bow ties! What an amazing amount of work represented in your pics today. Wow! :)
ReplyDeleteLove these!! Very inspiring!
ReplyDelete