From the Eve of Christmas Eve- The Ransoms were the first to arrive so I put Elizabeth and Olivia to work slicing the cookies to bake for dessert. Funny how they both left one big cookie and said, "I get that one". That's why I let them serve them to everyone.
Olivia resting on the pew.
The grandchildren trying to play UNO Attack The batteries were low and none came out when they pushed the button. G-ma forgot to bu extras C batteries for Christmas. Milton in the back on his smart phone...
The little girls always want to play with Grandma's Babies. The Barbies and Ken/Derek for some reason are always naked when I go to see how well they cleaned up the Toys room. Gotta put new "doll clothes" on the to do list!
Grandpa always slices the meat for our meal. NaDell zoomed in for this one. He eats as he goes, and I call him my 'cub scout'.
Dog pile on Coy for making them take extra long for the Cousin's picture.
In this one Uncle Jeffery is one of the Kids...
Jared looking at his scarf Andy helping Abigail unwrap her gift from G-ma and G-pa
Elizabeth helping Seth put his Hero Lego together.
Joe and Kori's son; Colby eating his 3rd or 4th plate of HAM. Sam taking pictures with an old Camera from the toy room.
![]() |

Jared with bows on his face. Lydia with one of each cookie.
Vincent looking all cute and innocent- this was before the kids tried to put the scarves on too tight and use them for jump ropes.
Abigail telling me secrets. I've tried to remember what she was telling me, but I guess it will stay a real secret.
On Christmas Eve this lighted bicycle went past my house blaring Christmas Music. I ran out to take a picture with my phone.![]() |
Here's two of the outtakes from the CROWTHER Frame gift that the family put together. I'm told that Kori saw this idea on PINTEREST and shared it with Tina who took the idea and ran with it over the e-mails keeping Grandma wondering why she asked me to have a picture taken with a BIG C. She even had the pictures sent to my Walgreens and I picked them up. Brant called to make sure I didn't peek at them before Jeffery got home to put them in the Frame that he and his housemate Christina found and cut the mat for in Lacey, Washington. I love the "homemade" gifts that get them all together to surprise me. What will they come up with to top this one?
These two families live in the same town and go to Church together. My two oldest boys, I am not sure which decided it would be fun to tease Tina and trade one child to see if she would notice.
The look on Lydia's face and Coy's side glance tells me that's not their brother...
Big Teasers they all are---if you wonder where they get it, I'll tell you Great Grandpa Crowther started it!




















Looks like a great family gathering, Mary.
ReplyDeleteMy grandkids have that crocodile toy, too.
I'd still like to see the "finished" Crowther photo combo that didn't come through on that blog post (at least not for me).
What wonderful, wonderful pictures ... representing what must have been just a fabulous, family-filled Christmas!! I love these glimpses into your big family life!! And the 'switch-up' at the end made me LAUGH! :)
ReplyDeleteSo many grandbabies. Love it! A holiday full of activity. Love it!!!!!! Love all the "wee" smiles.
ReplyDeleteJOE! :)
ReplyDelete