A fuzzy view of the sunrise in Colorado Thursday. Jes was driving us to Aurora where he had an early meeting. We were so early we couldn't find any stores open so we went to McD's and ate. I had made the Biscuit apple ring and wasn't hungry, but I got an OJ and shared with Jacob. Then we asked SIRI where there was some shopping close by. From the Hobby Lobby where we spent time, I showed Jacob in the hat HERE. We were going to go to IKEA,but it was farther away than we thought.
I put it on G-pa too. I try and find a funny musical Santa for him every year since he's my SANTA.
He just likes to play he's a Scrooge.
The famous Blue Horse at the Denver Airport and the Airport in the back.
The planes from Frontier all in a row, which one will we be on??
One last Sunset picture coming home as the sun went down. So glad to be home. We had places to go on Friday so no rest for me. DH got the Trees brought in - That's his main Job at Christmas. I try to get him to put up lights and write the Christmas Letter... who will do all those chores this year? We are a week behind.
We stopped by Milton's FRIDAY night on our way to see Paul's Parents and go to the Temple with a couple from our Ward. I needed to deliver Seth's Birthday Card and one from Janessa and her Christmas card to them. He already got his Pillowcase last year. He's 11 now. Excited to be a Scout.Coy showed us his Math project he made. He wrote story problems and drew pictures to go with them.
Saturday was the "Carols for Christ" Brunch at the Church with Relief Society. I made my Candy cane Bread and 2 dozen cinnamon rolls to take to it. Then I headed to Tri-cites to deliver the ornaments to Joe's Family. The boys put theirs on the Felt tree they have in their room.
I got to Richland High just in time to take my seat on Row "J" with NaDell, Andy, Torrie, Shirley and George Ransom.
This is the first year for Olivia to be in the Ballet. It's Elizabeth's 3rd time. No Photography during the performances. We took these pictures on stage after the matinee. NaDell Blogged HERE and HERE.
And back at the Ransom home with NaDell's Nutcracker collection. She;'s collected them since I took her to the Ballet back in 1989. She said this isn't all of them...
Me and the girls before they headed back for the 7 pm performance. On Monday they do the Ballet for the 5th Graders in Tri-cities. Their cousin Seth will be there. I hurried back for the Christmas Music program at our Walla Walla Church Building. I saw that Paul had put up some lights when I drove home. :)
Here's my Christmas collection to get me motivated to decorate my trees this week, maybe before Jeff gets here. Donny & Marie, Bing, Olivia, and Faith will sing to me, since I can't right now. I'm hoping to have it back soon. No DUP for me if I'm croaking in the morning.

What a whirlwind week you've had! Rest up this week so you can feel better!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Dad surprised you by putting up lights! that was thoughtful! Thanks for letting Jeff hang out here for a day or so! We're having fun! Wish I could see the nutcracker!
ReplyDelete