I found these while I was out and about this week, I'm so happy I can get out again. I thought they might make my Peanut Butter Blossoms taste a bit different. The proof is in the tasting. I let Paul do that since I know he likes these cookies A LOT!
The recipe made more than when I counted last time. Over 70 yummy cookies to have through the holidays. NOT Colby Safe but oh so yummy!
My new favorite to make is still these Cherry Nut Slice n bake cookies I got from Judy L's Blog last year. See what on roll made? I have two more rolls I can bake up fresh when I want some more.
I had to make some Cocoa Krispies Marshmallow treats just for fun too. Somebody ate my cereal for Breakfast and I had to use a cup or so of regular Krispie cereal. I can make this in the Microwave. EASY...
I wish my MOJO was working for getting my quilting done. I looked at putting a quilt on the Bernina Frame and saw this...
BOO! I need to re-attach the leader again. No fun when I want to quilt. I wasn't the Lucky winner of the APQS that I was entering every day to win. A lucky lady in Florida will have a new quilting toy under her tree instead of me. the Bonnie Hunter "Easy Street" Clue 5 goes live in the morning, I hope I can keep up with the Mystery through the New Year. Wish me luck.
My new favorite to make is still these Cherry Nut Slice n bake cookies I got from Judy L's Blog last year. See what on roll made? I have two more rolls I can bake up fresh when I want some more.
I had to make some Cocoa Krispies Marshmallow treats just for fun too. Somebody ate my cereal for Breakfast and I had to use a cup or so of regular Krispie cereal. I can make this in the Microwave. EASY...
I still have Truffles, Fudge and a few other things to make before the big day. My Candy Cane Bread is in the freezer already. I was out of walnuts and it's a good thing because Army Boy isn't a fan of them.
I wish my MOJO was working for getting my quilting done. I looked at putting a quilt on the Bernina Frame and saw this...
BOO! I need to re-attach the leader again. No fun when I want to quilt. I wasn't the Lucky winner of the APQS that I was entering every day to win. A lucky lady in Florida will have a new quilting toy under her tree instead of me. the Bonnie Hunter "Easy Street" Clue 5 goes live in the morning, I hope I can keep up with the Mystery through the New Year. Wish me luck.
I love those cherry slice cookies! I need to make some again! They were so yummy!
ReplyDeleteglad you're feeling a bit better, your treats look Yummy!
I'm coming to your house. YUM!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are improving, Mary.
ReplyDeleteGood luck keeping up with Easy Street. I'm not even trying. : )
Didn't you say you might come and visit me tomorrow? Those cookies all look great!
ReplyDeleteDo you use my trick for the rice krispies in the microwave?
Oh my, I am craving cookies! Cherry cookies........for breakfast!
ReplyDeleteI had to re-attach my my leaders not too long ago. But now it's done and we don't have to worry about them for a while.
I was a bit pouty about not winning the APQS machine too. Can you imagine how that gal felt when she found out??? We'll just have to try again.
How did I miss this post?!? I have a recipe for Cherry Icebox cookies that we love, too -- All your cookies and goodies look so good!!! :)
ReplyDelete