Grandpa Paul puts his ornament on the tree after a busy day at work.
The Big Tree with some of my favorite ornaments hanging on it. This is the tree that fell over and had to be fixed a couple years ago. I hope it remains upright this year. On the right is my latest Nativity Ornament from Jim Shore via QVC. I have selected to buy Nativities that don't take as much space on a shelf and have Joseph Mary and Baby Jesus all together on them. I like that Jim Shore uses the patchwork on them too.
Today it is was trying to snow, but it's 34 degrees so it melted as it fell. This is the Army Boy's BIG Truck! He's been keeping the road hot between Tri-cities and Walla Walla since he got home.
Part 4 is cut out as far as I could go with my Turquoise stash. Purple and Turquoise isn't a combo I've used before. Not much of the Turquoise in the ol' Stash! 64 to sew up while Bonnie is on Quiltcam tonight. Jeff and the DH are gone again so I'll be home watching Bonnie.
Jeff sure has been keeping the roads hot! He loves to drive that big truck of his and have some freedom.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the boys helped you decorate.
Whatever it takes to get it done--even guilt! : )
ReplyDeleteI love the new ornament, Mary.
Glad you're all decorated and enjoying Jeff being home!! I'm so glad he will always be closer now too!!
ReplyDeleteOoooh! I like purple and turquoise *very* much! The tree looks festive and pretty! We still haven't put the inside one up yet. Someday. Maybe. :) How are you feeling?
ReplyDelete