Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's Beginning to look like Christmas...

2012 JR CLUB MINI TREES DISPLAY
Not at my house, just yet. Though.  I took time to go and see the Mini Trees for the Jr Club Auction this month at the Marcus Whitman Hotel here in WW.
I took lots of pictures but will only show a few of my favorites here.
 










 It was nice to see them lined up along the walls.  While there, I met a man from the Seattle area and got to tell him a bit about our fair city.  He was very impressed with the Marc and curious about the trees and what they were for.  The Trees are on display until December 16th and Bids can be made until then.  The last Picture is of one of the three trees in the hotel.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw a piece on the news about the Festival of Tress in SLC. I like this idea of the mini trees. Same idea--selling them with money going to a worthy cause--but mini trees would be easier to work into your decor, and probably more affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun this is! Of course, mini-trees is *all* I do in the RV! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com