Monday, April 7, 2014

Design Wall/Floor Monday April 7,2014

 Bonnie Hunter had a giveaway of her New Book and the latest QM Magazine this past week.

Deonn Stott and Quilty Pleasures  are giving away the magazine some Riley Blake Fat Q's, 
the Ruler to make the Lamb Quilt and a CD of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
I would be Happy to win any one of these Giveaways even though 
I already have the book and the Magazine. 
The magazine got me thinking of Spring and Lambs and such...
This Cute Lamb quilt will be added to my New Fo's after July, (since I only posted NewFO's until July)
Brant & Tina went to visit in Tri-Cities the day before they went home.
I sewed all day while they were gone.

My 2 Block of the Month quilts were on my AGENDA!

First the A-Z for EWE and Me from The Quilt Show HERE.
The E- Block is Eight Hands Around
J- Block is called Janet's Lamb
When I first saw the quilt I wondered why the "J" was a Lamb!???
I thought Jumping Lamb...J- for Jesus, the Lamb of God with the Sun being the "Son of God".
All these things made me think of Easter and Christ's Resurrection.
I think the Lamb is a great representation for the J this month.


 Here are all the Blocks so far and a picture of the April Blocks.
Check- 1 BOM done for the Month!

Next up the Globetrotting BOM with Pat Sloan HERE.
 I wondered where we were going for April.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
LOTS of hst's for this one.
 I'm loving making these in my same, scrappy Blues as my LUS BOW.
2 Blocks of the Month projects up to date- I'm Ready for May!

Linking up with Patchworktimes HERE

3 comments:

  1. Your alphabet blocks are lovely. I really like the lamb for this month, too. Love all of your blue blocks. They are so soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the A-Z quilt. The Lamb block is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought perhaps we'd be foreign -- and we kinda are but since Puerto Rico is a territory of the U.S., it's not really! LOL! Fun block! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com