Since Easter is almost here and I think all my packages have been delivered so it is safe to
show what I've made for the families and a couple of friends this Easter.
It definitely isn't quilted.
"Poopy" Jelly Bean Ducks (by NaDell's Request)
I forgot to take a picture with J & K and N & A and their Ducks.
NaDell hid hers from her kids and forgot where it was so it is still without eyes and a duckbill.
I had to stop by My Oldest son's house to put the Duckbill and Eyes on his family's Duck.
Their children weren't home. Thanks for posing M & C!
Some of the New ones and the Original ones I made a while ago.
I added the eyes to these.
I have been doing some sky watching, too
Coming Home from the Ballgames last week I took this picture of the clouds.
I saw a rainbow near the bottom in this one. Can you see it???

Clouds around the Full Moon
Full Moon before the Eclipse

During and full RED, "Blood" Moon
The clouds blew over and that is all I could get with my Samsung Camera on my Phone.
We got a challenge from the Knitting Teacher at Lacey Lacers to make a "Spring Scarf"
Here is my progress since the mtg on Tuesday. I had to start over with bigger needles
than the ones that I took to the Mtg.
The yarn has a bit of elastic in it so it is interesting to knit.
It will be back to Quilting on DWM.
Happy Easter Weekend!
Enjoy this You Tube of my Favorite Choir singing








My duck is in my sewing room, nesting on a bowl of Valdani floss. I have to retrain myself at times from emptying it too fast! : )
ReplyDeletePretty scarf you are making, but how do you squeeze in all of these "non-quilty" projects along with all of the quilty stuff you do?!?
Thanks for the choir link. Love the production--and the bell choir was part of it, too! I love the bell choir!
Happy Easter, Mary!