I get to start with the GOOD NEWS!
Our Colorado family is COMING back to Walla Walla!!!
I can hardly wait! DD#2 says 32 days...
They will be here in time for Sweets Baseball "Opening" Day!!!
I got to enroll the oldest in 2nd grade for next year at a local Elementary.
That was fun and weird at the same time.
They sure require a LOT of personal info...TMI in my opinion!
On to the BAD news...
I had to do it!
Froggin' was needed before I could hand quilt this little quilt.
The blue is for the backing.
The Clover Seam Ripper is my Favorite one to use.I have been told Valdani floss works well for big stitch quilting.
Now to find some in our small town... That could be difficult!
Gotta still get it done by Saturday.


Oh yeah!!! How nice that they will be returning.
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! We can't wait!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting for you! I wish our "far away" family would move closer!
ReplyDeleteDo you have a needlework shop in town? That is where I found Valdani here.
Ugh, no fun doing all that frogging but how wonderful to have such good news on the family front. Lucky you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you'll get to have family close again!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture! How fun to have them close to you.
ReplyDeleteFrogging is not fun. I love that seam ripper!