I'm feeling a bit left out of the 'Action' with the Quiltmaker Blog tour Happening this week HERE.
They only let you TEST 3 times and I opted out for the 3rd time.
It's been a while since I looked at my Tester Blocks...so I had to throw them out on the floor to see what I could see. It would have been easier to upload them to EQ and Play like I did with the Guild Lotto Blocks HERE. I have decided to wait until I have all 26 of the Guild Lotto Blocks done to finish that.
Volume 5 Blocks
Volume 6 Blocks
They don't really go together at all!!!
I have been spending a lot of time playing in EQ7 since Playing in the "Quilt Zone" has been
nothing but frustration since April 12th, the day after I finished my 2009 UFO and Wendy's Quilt.
nothing but frustration since April 12th, the day after I finished my 2009 UFO and Wendy's Quilt.
I got it to do a Part of a pattern this week.
Lots of starting and stopping and wasted threads.
I still have my Bernina Table and the older Mega Quilter that I need to SELL :(
I'm ready to SELL this one too!
Sorry for the WHINE!!! I live in Wine Country, lol
Sorry for the WHINE!!! I live in Wine Country, lol
I saw a Gammill Vision II that costs the same as what I paid for this Frustrating Viking.
It's the last week of April and I have yet to make the center block of the Red and White Challenge Quilt.
That is on my agenda along with my LUS BOW.
Oh and Krazy Horse Quilters Quilt Show In Pendleton this week-end.
Check out more DWM postings HERE




Your blocks look great. I love the variety of colors, patterns and techniques!
ReplyDeleteThe same theme just keeps playing in my head--"How do you find the time for it all?"
ReplyDeleteI hope you can get one of your quilting machines working, Mary!!!
So sorry to hear the Viking is giving you so much trouble. There is nothing more frustrating! Are you sure it is the machine and not "operator erros". I only say that cuz the first six months of owning my Millennium was sheer agony. I tweaked everything on that machine only to finally figure this out with a lot of practice.
ReplyDeleteYour blocks are all gorgeous. Good luck coming up with a setting for them.