Friday, April 4, 2014

A Week of BUSY, Family, FUN!

I was enjoying having the kids here and didn't take time to post each day.  I took a LOT of snapshots in my mind too.  Spring Break was 2 weeks long for me this year.  First the week with the Goodson's from Colorado in town and then almost a week with the family from Wyoming!
This collage shows our Hike on Saturday and the pics I took of them on Sunday.

Grandpa Paul took a rare "Day Off" and we enjoyed having him along.
He jumped into the family Picture too.
 After the Hike Tina and I went to the General Women's Meeting.
Tissues needed next time. The music and speakers were great and touched our hearts.

The following pictures are the kind that make me SMILE.  

3 boys watching cartoons together

Legos- Making different colored "Ducks"
Playing at the Cousins- 
Airplanes, Popcycles and No Girls allowed

9 month Rebekah under the toy I bought back in 2000 for $10
(all of my grandchildren except 2 have a picture under this toy)
A birthday Toy- Rocket

3 generations Swinging
We did a little bird watching too.
2 Herons in the top of the trees at Mill Creek
 and... a Hoot Owl in Pioneer Park
The owl didn't let me get a good picture, it kept flying off the trees.

It was fun and now we have General Conference week-end to enjoy!
Still going from Event to Event. Back to "REAL' life.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, two weeks of fun and then a week of recuperation?
    I love the shot of the three little boys with their heads together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! We loved coming! Thanks for all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun couple of weeks for you -- and non-stop, busy-ness, too!! Like Janet said, after two weeks of that you almost need a week set aside for recuperating!! All your grands are darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable family photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com