I am pretty sure that 20 is the most Lotto Blocks we have had in a very long time!!!
Congrats to Mary J, the lucky winner!
For May this is the Block I made to teach more accuracy for HST's and using neutrals.
HERE is the Link for May's Lotto Blocks
My Story Board showing the fabric choices.
everyone who took a pattern got to choose a Red or Orange 4" square and
one square of the Ladybug fabric. They can use any other colors to go with it and use
Scrappy Neutrals for the Light side.
I told them they choose WHERE to use the Ladybug Fabric- in an HST or as a square.
It will be fun to see how many we get in MAY.
I got my QOV quilt Off the Table today -just in time to trim it and show it off at Guild.
a Month Late but - almost Done!!!
Now to print out a Label and stitch on a binding.
Hmmmmm, which quilt will go on next???




Why do you think so many did the blocks that time? Do you attribute it to the popularity of red/white quilts, the ease of the block pattern, or you haven't a clue? Just wondered if any comments helped you understand what made this one so successful. : )
ReplyDeleteOur block swaps are like that, too, Mary -- some months there will be just a handful, and some months there will be enough for a whole quilt!!! Your QOV looks great!! :)
ReplyDelete